Protect Your Brand & Ideas
Talk to an Expert
Your Name is Valuable
Today’s businesses spend incredible effort getting their name out. It takes time, money, and a lot of work to get listed on search engines, build positive reviews, and to be known in the community. But overnight, your brand’s reputation can be ruined. Our legal team will help you protect your name, your website content, and your professional material from unauthorized use.
What to Expect
You get personalized help
Bring your trademark and copyright questions. It starts with a conversation about your goals. We’ll take the time to understand your concerns and then help you make a plan for your business.
We usually start with an advanced search. This is way more than a Google web search and more than a search of the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office site (aka “Tess”). We’ll find similar results that could cause problems, previously rejected applications, and more, so that you get the maximum protection.
Small Businesses Trust Iowa Business Lawyer
We listen to small businesses to understand how to create services and products that help them succeed.
We love clear and simple pricing. Protecting your trademark can be a complex process, but many of our clients use the following pricing:
- Advanced search and report: $500 (one time fee)
- Application and Registration Package $2,300 (includes filing fees for a single class single mark)
- One of our ongoing monitoring and maintenance packages starting at $95/mo
Copyright services are highly customized depending on your needs. We can help you protect graphical art, written works, music, computer software and more.
- Registration by an attorney typically costs $500-700 per project (all inclusive)
- However, the Copyright office offers a variety of services ranging from $65 to $500 for just the filing fee
- We’ll help you understand the pricing before we start
We’re Ready to Help
Schedule an appointment to meet and bring your questions, concerns and your to-do list.
Whatever Your Business, I Can Help
My dream is to help small businesses, startups, shopkeepers, and entrepreneurs just like you. Let’s work together to answer your business & legal questions.