We give you competitive Brand Security.
Don’t let a competitor misuse or copy your brand to confuse your customers. You can protect the income your business generates by getting a trademark.
International trademark classes
Get your trademark approved without competition.
There are millions of trademarks on file with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Yours has to be different enough to stand out from them.
Knowing if a trademark name idea has been used is a true guessing game if you don’t know where to start. In addition, most trademark applicants initially get rejected by the USTPO!
Will your trademark be approved?
You don’t have to guess. You can know.
When we help get your trademark filed, we’ll do a full trademark search to make sure that your trademark name idea is distinct enough from those that already exist . Let us help get your trademark filed.
Includes many types of human clothing including shoes, hats, outfits and parts of outfits like sportswear.
Science & Computer
Includes computer software, technology products, visual equipment, and tools for research, science, info technology, rescue, and safety.
Business & Advertising
Includes business services and marketing services for management, advertising, and organization for enterprises.
Includes many types of food products made to be consumed, like those made from meat, diary, nuts, seeds, and vegetables.
Without trademarks, you have few legal rights to protect your brand. With trademarks, your your brand assets are your property and can legally be defended.
As your business grows, you becomes a bigger target with more risk.
Every year, the Federal Trade Commission reports millions of dollars of scam fraud.
Scammers find successful businesses, position themselves as those businesses, and make money off of borrowed, false business identity.
1. If you don’t already have the trademarks you need, someone could register a trademark for your brand and prevent you from using it. This happens.
2. People want to use your brand for their benefit especially as it becomes more known and income generating. A trademark lets you protect your intellectual property.
3. Internet theft of business brands and use in illegal imitation marketing are up almost two times what they were prior to 2019. Online phishing (the phony mimicking of legitimate brands for illegal internet marketing) is a threat to your business.
4. Other businesses with a similar name or logo may confuse your customers. Even the slightest similarity can cause this. Think how easy it is to confuse Quick Trip and Kwik Trip. Trademarking a business name or logo helps you avoid customer confusion because only names, logos, and other IP different enough will be trademarkable.
Why would a competitor put the work into creating a great brand when they can piggy back off yours?
What can be trademarked?
Office Action (Rejection Letters)
In our experience, every trademark application inevitably receives a rejection letter, formally called an office action. To overcome these, the applicant must argue their case with the USTPO through email. They will submit proof that their trademark is unique enough from existing trademarks to pass inspection. Let us handle office actions for you.
What if there was a professional solution that made the whole process easier and successful!
Don’t take our word for it. Hear what others have to say!
Benefits of Your Trademark Package
A TRADEMARK PACKAGE THAT HAS EVERYTHING YOU NEED
Are you ready to get started? We’ll give you simple instructions and clear direction to get the process started. Our team will take care of the details!
- We’ll meet and learn about what you’re trying to protect.
- We’ll do advanced searches including similar matches to their trademark name, slogan, phrase, logo, etc. to determine whether or not it likely will be accepted for registration by the USPTO.
- If it is likely to be accepted, we’ll register it for you.
- If it is not likely to be accepted for registration, we help you make a plan to change their trademark idea to something they can protect.
- There is usually a rejection notice with every trademark application. Don’t worry. As a business law firm, we have experience with this. Because of our credibility as a law firm, we have the authority to advance the process more quickly. We’ll respond to and help plead your case. This is commonly something that can be overcome.
- Once the USPTO is satisfied with our correspondence, you will have your trademark!
Why you should choose Iowa Business Lawyer over DIY and other lawyer options?
Can’t afford a full payment?
We making it easy. If you can’t afford a full payment, no problem. Get on a payment plan.
SEe Trademark Pricing
We give you the best and only what you need.
Every business owner fears spending more money than they need to. We understand. Why can you trust us? Because we have experience and we focus on small businesses. We’ll only give you the best service and only ask you to pay for what you need. We won’t waste your money.
Benefits of using our service
- You get our focus on small business risks – We know your business risks intimately and can help you prepare for them before a problem happens.
- You get clear and simple pricing – This is powerful! You know upfront what you will be spending and have the option of payments for affordable trademark service.
- You get honesty, just like with the pricing – We don’t always advise trademarking your business. Sometimes a trademark may not be valuable to your success, and sometimes a desired trademark does not meet the requirements for trademarking. We will be honest about your options and look out for your best interests.
- You get our specialization in business IP and risk protection – We help you understand that various types of trademarkable assets your business has and assist you in determining which should be trademarked.
- You get tech businesses help – We understand your unique tech and digital protection needs. As businesses become more online and tech dependent, we help you sort through what parts of your online business are valuable to your income and should be trademarked for protection. Because owner and lawyer Matthew Nuzum has an extensive digital and tech background, he and his team are especially aware of the protection businesses need for digital branding, tools, and other IP assets.
Your Business Stands Out
Trademarks that fit your brand mission work for you. They transfer the right feel, connection, and brand authority to customers and clients.
Do you have another questions? Contact us! We want to help you protect your business brand.
Businesses that are serious about protecting their brand and securing risk protection put time and money into a strong trademarks.