Estate Planning Intake Form

Client Information


Please use full legal names when entering children


Please list any pets you own and how you want them to be taken care of when you pass

Names of other family members (if living):

Personal Representatives

Who do you desire to be the Personal Representative (Executor) of your probate estate?


If your children are still minors or are handicapped, whom would you desire to be their Guardians if both parents pass away before they become adults?


If you have minor children, or if you wish to have your estate held until your children are older before they receive their inheritance, whom do you desire to be the Successor Trustees of your estate?



Your wishes concerning a Living Will and your burial can be noted in your Healthcare Power of Attorney forms